The NEYRPIC® ACS450T is a compact satellite tracking system designed for antennas from L- to Ku-band and to track geostationary satellites in a stable or inclined orbit. Specifically engineered to be used in harsh and rough environment, it has been tailored for transportable systems.
- Several tracking options available
- Intelligent Progressive Orbit Prediction (IPOP) up to 7 days without beacon signal
- Beacon receiver control
- Multi-band antennas
- Several peripheral connections: GPS, magnetic compass, inclinometer etc.
- LNA monitoring
- RF inhibition option
- RF switches control
- Automatic movement error detection
- Intelligent antenna movement management
- Customer DIO connection and control