PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
NPC SYSTEM pays particular attention to the protection of personal data (the “Data") of visitors and users (“You") of its website (the “Site") and implements the necessary means to ensure the collection and fair processing of this Data. On this page, you will find the necessary information on how NPC SYSTEM uses your Data, as well as your rights in this regard.
The person responsible for processing your Data is NPC SYSTEM, a simplified joint-stock company whose head office is located at Le Rocharey, 38570 THEYS, registered with the Grenoble Trade and Companies Register under number 840 460 281.
The point of contact responsible for the protection of your Data at NPC SYSTEM is: NPC SYSTEM – Protection of personal data, 12 D rue de Mayencin, 38400 Saint Martin d’Hères or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org/
The collection and processing of your Data allows NPC SYSTEM to:
– respond to requests and questions that you can send us via the contact form. This processing is then justified by the exchanges resulting from your request and the need to ensure appropriate communication between you and NPC SYSTEM;
– send you, with your consent when the regulations so require, any type of advertising message including news concerning NPC SYSTEM, its products or events. In such a case, your Data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in offering you suitable products and services;
– measure the use of and visits to our site, in particular by means of cookies (tracers), and more generally control and monitor our marketing and commercial activities. This processing of your Data is also justified by a legitimate interest aimed at improving our industrial and commercial performance;
– follow up on your requests concerning the exercise of your rights on the Data concerning you. Such processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
NPC SYSTEM undertakes to collect only the Data necessary for each of the above purposes.
The Data necessary for NPC SYSTEM to fulfill the purposes described above are indicated by an asterisk in the various pages and forms of the site. You can choose not to fill in these fields, but NPC SYSTEM will not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with the services requested.
In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your Data:
– a right to access, rectify and delete your Data;
– a right to object at any time to the processing of your Data, to obtain its limitation or portability;
– a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, You may contact us at any time by email at the following address: email@example.com/ or by post at the address mentioned in Point 1 above.
Finally, You have the right to refer to the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL) any complaint relating to the way in which NPC SYSTEMcollects and/or processes Your Data. The CNIL’s contact details are as follows:
Who are the recepients of your data ?
The Data collected are accessible and processed by different departments within NPC SYSTEM:
– The General Management of NPC SYSTEM; and/or
– The Sales management of NPC SYSTEM concerned by your request and/or question; and/or
– The Marketing and Communication Department
Third parties may also have access to the Data concerning You, in any event to the extent necessary for the performance of the tasks entrusted to them. These third parties are: (i) auditors (e.g. external auditors), consultants and lawyers with whom NPC SYSTEM works as part of the day-to-day management of its activities or in the course of corporate operations or any reorganisation operation, (ii) subcontractors (notably in technical and logistical matters, for example concerning the hosting and maintenance of the site), (iii) recruitment agencies with whom NPC SYSTEM works as part of its recruitment operations, or finally (iv) any third party when such communication is imposed by an applicable regulatory provision or by any competent administrative or judicial authority.
The Data concerning You are stored almost exclusively within the European Union (EU). However, as some NPC SYSTEM providers and/or suppliers are located outside the EU, some of your Data may be processed in countries outside the EU. In such a case, NPC SYSTEM makes its best efforts to ensure that this transfer is carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations and puts in place the necessary tools and means to this end (in particular through the use of the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses). You can obtain more information about the transfer of Data outside the EU by contacting us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org/ or by post to the address mentioned in Point 1 above.
How long is your data stored?
In compliance with the laws and regulations in force regarding personal data, NPC SYSTEM is committed to storing the Data only for the time necessary to achieve the above purposes, they will then be destroyed. This duration is therefore likely to vary according to the purpose of the processing, but is in any event calculated in compliance with:
In order to know how long your Data is stored for each purpose, you can contact us at any time by email at email@example.com/ or by post at the address mentioned in Point 1 above.
Finally, NPC SYSTEM is required to maintain archives containing certain Data in order to be able to respond to any legal action, and this during the legal period of limitation applicable in France.
NPC SYSTEM uses trackers or “cookies" on its website to automatically collect certain Technical Data concerning You. For more information about these cookies, please refer to page Cookies.
The personal data protection policy applied by NPC SYSTEM as presented here, may be modified at any time by NPC SYSTEM, in particular with regard to regulatory changes.When necessary and/or required, You will be informed of these changes. More generally, You are invited to consult this page during each of your visits to the site in order to read the latest version of the policy applied by NPC SYSTEM regarding the protection of personal data.